Actions and Detail Panel
Are we sure we know, what we think we know, about the RTWSA Act?
Thu. 27 October 2016, 2:30 pm – 5:00 pm
MSVS is proud to announce another Panel Event! It is now 15 months since the introduction of the RTW Act 2014 and there is a lot to talk about!
Join Robin Shaw as he challenges the panel and audience alike, and asks ‘what do we know?’ What are we to make of the Walmsley and Pennington decisions? How are we going with applications for medical treatment? Outcomes for the seriously injured? What of workers with transitional claims? What of aggravations and fresh claims for the same injury? What is expected of the Parliamentary Standing Committee inquiry?
Join us for an afternoon that promises to be full of lively discussion and debate!
Our panel of experts include:
- Robin Shaw, Manager, SISA – Panel Facilitator
- Nadia Zivkovic, Advocate & Trainer, Nadia Zivkovic & Associates
- John Walsh, Director, DWFoxTucker
- Patrick Walsh Senior Associate DWFoxTucker
- Cheryl Milburn, Manager, Injury Management Section, SAPOL
- Hedy Babi, Chairperson, Registered Employers Group (REG)
- Jared Simes, General Manager, Employers Mutual Limited
- Patrick Boylen, Partner, Duncan Basheer Hannon
Tickets: $94.00 inclusive of GST
Includes networking drinks & nibbles served following the event proudly sponsored by EML, SISA, DW FoxTucker and MSVS Consultancy