Actions and Detail Panel
April 2017 ACFE Brisbane Chapter Meeting
Wed. 5 April 2017, 5:30 pm – 7:45 pm AEST
Join us Wednesday April 5th, 2017, 5.30pm for our ACFE Brisbane Chapter Meeting about
Cyber Resilience and Security: Australia’s current state and future trends – A panel discussion.
Venue: McGrathNicol, Level 7, 175 Eagle St, Brisbane. With special thanks to our sponsor McGrathNicol.
5:30pm registration and seating
5:45 pm – 6:45 pm Chapter Meeting with 1 hour CPE (details below)
6:45 pm – 7:45 pm networking & social drinks.
Presentation Synopsis: Insights from the unique perspectives of the banking, legal and professional services industries into Australia’s current state and future trends in Cyber Resilience and Security.
Presentation Details: This panel discussion will cover topics such as:
- What is Cyber Resilience and how should an organisation build a program?
- What does Australia’s Cyber Security Strategy say? – the key message here will be collaboration.
- The technical and non-technical aspects of Cyber Resilience – the key message would be a focus on people.
- Emerging issues – “Notifiable Data Breaches Bill”.
- Steve York, General Manager, Group Compliance, Security and Business Resilience from Bank of Queensland to bring a client’s practical perspective to Cyber Resilience;
- Darren From McGrathNicol to speak about Cyber Resilience implementation and investigation should a breach occur; and
- Dan Pearce from Holding Redlich to bring a focus on the legal aspects of Cyber Resilience and the “Notifiable Breaches Bill”.
Stay up-to-date with your ACFE Brisbane Chapter: www.brisbaneacfe.org