Apple Online Exam SYDNEY IT - Mac OS Support and PRO APPS - FCPX, Logic Pro...
Labspace offers IT Professional and Creative Professional certification exams offered by Apple at flexible times to suit your needs. Need to write after hours or weekends - we can accomodate. Choose the day that suits you to sit the exam and then we will come back to you to confirm the time to sit the exam.
Mac Integration Basics 10.11 (Exam no. 9L0-428)
Pages Exam (Exam no. 9L0-903)
Keynote Exam (Exam no. 9L0-904)
Numbers Exam (Exam no. 9L0-905)
OS X Support Essentials 10.11 (Exam no. 9L0-425)
Final Cut Pro X 10.2 (Exam no. 9L0-852)
Logic Pro X 10.2 (Exam no. 9L0-855)
Want do an Apple Certified course before sitting this exam?
Contact the organiser email@example.com
Benefits of Apple Certification
- Recognition for your technical expertise
- Visibility in a competitive marketplace
- Certifications listed on the Apple Certified Professionals Registry.
- Personalized certificate
- Apple certification logo
- Proof of your level of comepetence when pitching for work
- Companies - the editor your paying for will be more productive
What you need prior to writing exam
- An up to date record in the Apple Certification Record System (ACRS). If you are not registered on the ACRS do not have an Apple ID, no problem. Create Apple ID and then login on ACRS. Done. If you have Apple ID and no ACRS, then just login to ACRS.with your Apple ID.
- An confirmation email confirming your exam booking with Date and time.
- If writing an Level 2 exam, proof of success of passing the Level 1 exam.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before exam to login and register.
- Exams are closed book exams.
Read this as well...
- Many people retake exams, just remember retake exams require a minimum of 7 days (7 x 24 hours periods) to elapse before you may retake the exam.
- For more information on all Apple certifications available, see Apple Certs
- Any exam can be re-scheduled at no extra cost, email organiser.
- Cancellation Fee $25,00, email organiser to cancel. Refund will be done via method of payment
- ACT's and Apple Staff eligable for a discount, email organiser.