Actions and Detail Panel
Apple macOS Sierra 10.12 Support Essentials 3 Day Course SYDNEY
Wed., 03/05/2017, 9:00 am – Fri., 05/05/2017, 5:00 pm AEST
macOS Siera 101
OS X Support Essentials 10.12
Siera 101 OS X Support Essentials 10.12 is a three-day course that gives you a tour of macOS Sierra and covers the best ways to support macOS Sierra users.
The course includes lectures and hands-on exercises that provide real-world experience.
Who should attend
• Help desk specialists, technical coordinators, technical support personnel, service technicians, technology specialists, power users, teachers, and others who support Mac users in education or business organizations
• Technical coordinators, teachers, or power users who manage computer networks or computer labs that run OS X
What you’ll learn
• The macOS Sierra troubleshooting process
• How to use macOS Sierra tools and resources to troubleshoot macOS Sierra
• macOS Sierra features and functionality, including how to find more information about macOS Sierra
• How to prepare for Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) 10.11 certification
OS X knowledge and basic computer navigation skills
Part 1: Installation and Configuration
• Install macOS Sierra
• Setup and Configuration
• OS X Recovery
• OS X Software Updates
Part 2: User Accounts
• User Accounts
• User Home Folders
• System Security
• Keychain Management
Part 3: File Systems
• File Systems and Storage
• Permissions and Sharing
• File System Troubleshooting
Part 4: Data Management
• Hidden Items, Shortcuts, and File Archives
• System Resources
• Metadata and Spotlight
• Time Machine
Part 5: Applications and Processes
• Application Installation
• Document Management
• Application Management and Troubleshooting
Part 6: Network Configuration
• Network Essentials
• Advanced Network Configuration
• Network Troubleshooting
Part 7: Network Services
• Network Services
• Host Sharing and Personal Firewall
Part 8: System Management
• Peripherals and Drivers
• Print and Scan
• System Troubleshooting
Demonstrate your knowledge by passing the OS X Support Essentials 10.12 exam and earning Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) 10.12 certification.
Exam not included on course and written separately.
Course cost includes:
• Apple Pro Training Series book OS X Support Essentials 10.12: Supporting and Troubleshooting macOS Sierra by Kevin M. White and Gordon Davisson - value approx $96.
• Tea, Coffee, biscuits and filtered water throughout the day and catered lunch.
Please see website www.labspaceaustralia.com for policies.