Apple macOS Sierra 10.12 Support Essentials 3 Day Course PERTH
macOS Siera 101
OS X Support Essentials 10.12
Siera 101 OS X Support Essentials 10.12 is a three-day course that gives you a tour of macOS Sierra and covers the best ways to support macOS Sierra users.
The course includes lectures and hands-on exercises that provide real-world experience.
Who should attend
• Help desk specialists, technical coordinators, technical support personnel, service technicians, technology specialists, power users, teachers, and others who support Mac users in education or business organizations
• Technical coordinators, teachers, or power users who manage computer networks or computer labs that run OS X
What you’ll learn
• The macOS Sierra troubleshooting process
• How to use macOS Sierra tools and resources to troubleshoot macOS Sierra
• macOS Sierra features and functionality, including how to find more information about macOS Sierra
• How to prepare for Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) 10.11 certification
OS X knowledge and basic computer navigation skills
Part 1: Installation and Configuration
• Install macOS Sierra
• Setup and Configuration
• OS X Recovery
• OS X Software Updates
Part 2: User Accounts
• User Accounts
• User Home Folders
• System Security
• Keychain Management
Part 3: File Systems
• File Systems and Storage
• Permissions and Sharing
• File System Troubleshooting
Part 4: Data Management
• Hidden Items, Shortcuts, and File Archives
• System Resources
• Metadata and Spotlight
• Time Machine
Part 5: Applications and Processes
• Application Installation
• Document Management
• Application Management and Troubleshooting
Part 6: Network Configuration
• Network Essentials
• Advanced Network Configuration
• Network Troubleshooting
Part 7: Network Services
• Network Services
• Host Sharing and Personal Firewall
Part 8: System Management
• Peripherals and Drivers
• Print and Scan
• System Troubleshooting
Demonstrate your knowledge by passing the OS X Support Essentials 10.12 exam and earning Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) 10.12 certification. Exam not included on course and written separately.
Course cost includes:
• Apple Pro Training Series book OS X Support Essentials 10.12: Supporting and Troubleshooting macOS Sierra by Kevin M. White and Gordon Davisson - value approx $96. Due to be release Jan 2017
• Tea, Coffee, biscuits and filtered water throughout the day and catered lunch.
Please see website www.labspaceaustralia.com for policies.
Course is delivered by Apple Certified Trainer - David Colville.
Save This Event
When & Where
Level 27, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Labspace Apple Consultants Network and Adobe Authorized Training Centre
We teach the tools of the trade so Creatives can do what they enjoy doing best - BEING CREATIVE.
At Labspace, we believe that the earlier you participate in a Certified Instructor Led Basic, Intermediate or Advanced Course the better your end product will be.
Why? Today's Professional software is extremely powerful and versatile with many ways to achieve the same goal. Knowing what these are, you will be spending more time BEING CREATIVE. Simple.
Time is precious and costly. So why waste your expensive production hours surfing the internet and watching countless online tutorials learning "the how to's" or advanced features.
What you learn and understand from a course in a day will take you weeks to learn online.
On every one of our courses we have had quotes similar to these -
"If I only knew this last week, I would have saved so much time"
"This is going to change my life!"
"I have used this software for 15 years professionally and never knew that!"
Master the tool and your valuable time will be spent CREATIVELY.