Apple Certified Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan Support Essentials 3 Day Course PER...
El Capitan 101
OS X Support Essentials 10.11
El Capitan 101 OS X Support Essentials 10.11 is a three-day course that gives you a tour of OS X El Capitan and covers the best ways to support OS X El Capitan users.
The course includes lectures and hands-on exercises that provide real-world experience.
Who should attend
• Help desk specialists, technical coordinators, technical support personnel, service technicians, technology specialists, power users, teachers, and others who support Mac users in education or business organizations
• Technical coordinators, teachers, or power users who manage computer networks or computer labs that run OS X
What you’ll learn
• The OS X El Capitan troubleshooting process
• How to use OS X El Capitan tools and resources to troubleshoot OS X El Capitan
• OS X El Capitan features and functionality, including how to find more information about OS X El Capitan
• How to prepare for Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) 10.11 certification
OS X knowledge and basic computer navigation skills
Part 1: Installation and Configuration
• Install OS X El Capitan
• Setup and Configuration
• OS X Recovery
• OS X Software Updates
Part 2: User Accounts
• User Accounts
• User Home Folders
• System Security
• Keychain Management
Part 3: File Systems
• File Systems and Storage
• Permissions and Sharing
• File System Troubleshooting
Part 4: Data Management
• Hidden Items, Shortcuts, and File Archives
• System Resources
• Metadata and Spotlight
• Time Machine
Part 5: Applications and Processes
• Application Installation
• Document Management
• Application Management and Troubleshooting
Part 6: Network Configuration
• Network Essentials
• Advanced Network Configuration
• Network Troubleshooting
Part 7: Network Services
• Network Services
• Host Sharing and Personal Firewall
Part 8: System Management
• Peripherals and Drivers
• Print and Scan
• System Troubleshooting
Demonstrate your knowledge by passing the OS X Support Essentials 10.11 exam and earning Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) 10.11 certification.
Course cost includes:
• Apple Pro Training Series book OS X Support Essentials 10.11: Supporting and Troubleshooting OS X El Capitan by Kevin M. White and Gordon Davisson - value approx $96
• Certification Exam - value $230.00.
• Tea, Coffee, biscuits and filtered water throughout the day and catered lunch.
Please see website www.labspaceaustralia.com for policies.
Course is delivered by an Apple Certified Trainer.