Actions and Detail Panel
ANU Lean Startup Workshop: Product Development
Wed. 7 December 2016, 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm AEDT
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
The ANU Technology Transfer Office is teaming up with KILN Incubator to run another series of Lean Startup workshops to show how you can apply lean startup methodology to your research project.
Lean startup methods enable you to:
- Test an idea’s commercial potential
- Find a viable market opportunity
- Create a successful business model
- Build the right prototype faster
- Effectively deal with risk and uncertainty
- Increase the impact of your ideas and innovations
The Lean Startup Workshops, facilitated by experienced entrepreneurs, are challenging and fast-paced, involve active small-team learning and will provide you with relevant and effective methods to innovate.
The Workshops are open to ANU staff or ANU HDR students who may be interested in taking their research project or idea to market, including those with an existing startup or even those who may have an idea but are unsure of the next steps to take.
Registration is essential as spaces are limited.
About the Product Development workshop:
- Understand the role of product design and product engineering in product development
- Learn how to define your product vision, build prototypes, and obtain critical early validation from customers
- Learn how to reduce the risk of bringing new products or services into the market
- Learn how to successfully implement product engineering within your team
- Learn how to build products faster, and at lower cost
Also part of the workshop series is Customer Validation (9th November) and Business Model Generation 23rd November).