The ANU Technology Transfer Office is teaming up with KILN Incubator to run another series of Lean Startup workshops to show how you can apply lean startup methodology to your research project.
Lean startup methods enable you to:
- Test an idea’s commercial potential
- Find a viable market opportunity
- Create a successful business model
- Build the right prototype faster
- Effectively deal with risk and uncertainty
- Increase the impact of your ideas and innovations
The Lean Startup Workshops, facilitated by experienced entrepreneurs, are challenging and fast-paced, involve active small-team learning and will provide you with relevant and effective methods to innovate.
The Workshops are open to ANU staff or ANU HDR students who may be interested in taking their research project or idea to market, including those with an existing startup or even those who may have an idea but are unsure of the next steps to take.
Registration is essential as spaces are limited.
About the Customer Validation workshop:
- Learn how lean startup methodology enable innovations to prosper and deliver impact
- Learn in practice how to formulate customer value proposition using Customer-Problem-Solution logic
- Practice customer interviews to test Customer-Problem fit and gain customer insight
- Practice the Pitch method and learn how to Pivot to refine customer value proposition
- Understand the critical importance of identifying and testing Assumptions and learn how to do it in a very rapid and lean way
Also part of the workshop series is Business Model Generation (23rd November 2016) and Product Development (7th December 2016).