Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
The ANU Technology Transfer Office is teaming up with KILN Incubator to run another series of Lean Startup workshops to show how you can apply lean startup methodology to your research project.
Lean startup methods enable you to:
- Test an idea’s commercial potential
- Find a viable market opportunity
- Create a successful business model
- Build the right prototype faster
- Effectively deal with risk and uncertainty
- Increase the impact of your ideas and innovations
The Lean Startup Workshops, facilitated by experienced entrepreneurs, are challenging and fast-paced, involve active small-team learning and will provide you with relevant and effective methods to innovate.
The Workshops are open to ANU staff or ANU HDR students who may be interested in taking their research project or idea to market, including those with an existing startup or even those who may have an idea but are unsure of the next steps to take.
Registration is essential as spaces are limited.
About the Business Model Generation workshop:
- Understand how adaptive business models underpin impact of innovations and enable entrepreneurial success in dynamic market conditions
- Understand foundation elements of business model generation
- Learn in practice how to use the Business Model Canvas
- Identify critical Business Model assumptions and learn how to design experiments to test them
- Be able to use the canvas to map, discuss, design and invent / improve your business
- Enjoy exceptional collaborative experience and become inspired / energised to build / accelerate your own projects
Also part of the workshop series is Customer Validation (9th November) and Product Development (7th December).