Actions and Detail Panel
Anti-Doping Research & Regulations World Experts Give the Facts
Wed., 05/04/2017, 7:30 am – Thu., 06/04/2017, 5:30 pm AEST
Bond University is pleased to host the conference:
Anti-Doping Research and Regulations,
World Experts Give the Facts
Wednesday 5 - Thursday 6 April, 2017
This exciting conference, will bring together leading experts from around the world to discuss the key issues in the fight against doping in sport.
Opportunities for discussion and debate are encouraged - as athletes, anti-doping agencies, lawyers, commercial agencies and medical researchers collectively engage on how to combat critical issues in the industry from legal, regulatory, scientific and commercial perspectives.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to meet and engage in high level discussion and debate for the future of 'clean sport'.
- Dr Osquel Barroso (Canada): World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA), Scientific Deputy Director
- Jaimie Fuller (Switzerland), SKINS International, Executive Chairman
- Professor Theodore Friedmann (USA): World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA), Chair of Gene and Cell Doping Expert Committee
- Catherine Ordway: IAAF (athletics) Doping Control and Medical Delegate for Australia; Panelist of the Ethics and Integrity for Triathlon Australia
- Dr David Hughes: Australian Institute of Sport, Medical Chief Officer
- Dr Andrew Minogue, Pacific Games Council, Executive Director
- Dr Naomi Speers, ASADA, Science and Results Manager
Click here to view the conference program.
Bond Academic Staff: Associate Professor Lotti Tajouri, Associate Professor Bon Gray, Assistant Professor Narelle Bedford and Assistant Professor Lisa Gowthorp.
Bond University Students: Melanie Wright, Athanasios Malkopoulos and Samuel Clifton
You can cancel your conference registration at any time, however please be aware of the following cancellation policy; Prior to Friday, March 3 you will be reimbursed minus 20% of conference fees. After March 3 no reimbursement shall be made.