Actions and Detail Panel
Angular 2 Workshop (2 Day Training) - Melbourne
Mon, Jun 5, 2017, 9:00 AM – Tue, Jun 6, 2017, 5:00 PM AEST
In this workshop we will build a CRM application with Angular 2 using components, services, dependency injection, forms, Angular modules and lazy loaded routes. We will then cover unit tests and using the redux pattern with the ngrx library.
By the end of this workshop you will have built a working angular 2 applications you can extend into an enterprise application. You will also walk away with the source code and the course material. So join us to learn to build great enterprise applications with Angular 2.
What’s included in this workshop?
- Two days tuition with an experienced Angular 2 developer.
- Full course material which will be updated as Angular 2 is updated
- Full source code for the three apps you will build for later reference and to be used as best practice
- Three months subscription to the FirebootCamp Angular Slack channel
- Introduction to Angular 2
- Angular CLI
- Components and component communication
- Services and dependency injection
- Angular template and reactive forms
- Architecture and Angular modules
- Lazy loading routes
- Bundling and deployment
- Unit and e2e testing
- State management with the redux pattern and ngrx library
Duncan Hunter a software architect at SSW. Making sustainable software that solves real world issues is what makes Duncan tick. He is a full stack web developer specializing in making responsive front-end applications with AngularJS, Angular 2 and TypeScript.
Brendan Richards is a solution architect at SSW. Brendan has worked with an eclectic mix of languages, platforms and technologies including .Net, Java, PHP, Ruby and Perl across both Unix/Linux and Microsoft Windows platforms. This gives Brendan some unique perspectives on how different teams & platforms have tackled similar problems.