San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
New York City Demo Day
Having endured a series of Pitch or Pivot sessions, mentor sessions and interview practice rounds, the teams of AngelCube 2013 now have their sights firmly set on the U.S. Following two successful Demo Day events in both Melbourne and Sydney, the teams have Pitch events scheduled in Silicon Valley, San Francisco and New York City.
Seven teams were selected to partake in this year's 13-week program, from over 150 applications made from within Australia and internationally. Historically, the U.S leg of the AngelCube Pitch Tour has proven beneficial to past intakes. Giving the teams and their founders invaluable advice, connections and more importantly, inspiring experiences. The purpose of this year's tour is to again, provide the teams with the opportunity to seek funding, receive mentorship, network, and gainfully seek advice.
If you or anyone you know is interested in supporting AngelCube as an investor, mentor or advisor we encourage you to join us at this event. We'd like to welcome all AngelCube mentors, members of our extended mentor network and the New York Startup community.
The evening will proceed as follows:
- 6:30pm Registration
- 7:00pm Welcome and Introduction Nathan Sampimon
- 7:10pm Pitches, 3.5 minutes long followed by 3.5 minutes of Q&A.
- 8:30pm Networking
The teams of AngelCube 2013 are as follows:
- OutTrippin - Travel experts battle it out to create your next holiday experience.
- c8apps - Fantasy sports apps that leverage your social network.
- CoinJar - The fastest way for merchants to reconcile Bitcoins to dollars in their local bank account.
- eTaskr - Task marketplace that solves underutilisation of resources within organisations.
- Tablo Publishing - eBook publishing platform for writers and bloggers.