SYDNEY 2016 Analytics Conference
Wednesday 26 October 2016, 9am - 5 pm
+ Pre-Conference Masterclass Tuesday 25 October 2016, 1.30pm - 5pm
Australian National Maritime Museum Sydney
Australia's biggest and best annual Analytics Conference with Google Analytics is a 'must attend' event
Marketers, strategists, innovators, campaign managers, entrepreneurs, analysts and developers have turned Australia’s biggest and best annual Analytics Conference into a 'must attend' event in five short years. Join us for this action-packed close encounter with world leading experts in online marketing and digital analytics. Get up to date with the latest tools, techniques and tips for measuring and improving your content and campaigns across channels and devices.
This year’s Keynote Speaker Krista Seiden, Analytics Advocate, Google, will be sharing her excitement, knowledge and insights into the latest on Google Analytics announced at Google’s Performance Summit this year. She'll be joined by other great speakers from LinkedIn, Uber and Australian Broadcasting Corporation.
Key benefits of attending
- Learn from the web analytics industry's very best
- Gain valuable digital marketing insights
- Find out what's new and upcoming for Google Analytics
- Discover new avenues to leverage your data
- Network with other attendees
Why people want to attend this year’s Analytics Conference
- "Last year’s conference was so DAMNED good!"
- "I’m totally driven to master Google Analytics and innovate through the insights it provides. I loved the conference last year. Such a brilliant line-up of speakers."
- "I was really inspired and learnt so much."
- "Google has pioneered and revolutionised the digital world. Being part of the conference will help my business unit deliver better customer engagement and ROI."
- "Loves Data is well known for know-how and best practices in digital marketing industry."
- "It is like a surfing club of digital marketing and analytics, where great minds meet, set the trends and have fun!"
- "To be inspired, meet new people, learn new things."
For full details of the Conference and Pre-Conference Masterclass programs and speakers go to: lovesdata.com/2016conference
For savings on multiple bookings, or if you would like further information, email email@example.com or call (02) 8003 4228
Not ready to book yet? Register for updates