Actions and Detail Panel
An Evening with GEORGE: A Journey of Expansion
Mon. 3 July 2017, 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm AEST
Would you like to expand your understanding and sense of purpose? Do you strive to sit with a greater sense of peace and connection?
Then come along for a journey of expansion with PJ Ashley and Dr David Comyns (Chiropractic) for an evening where your questions and your personal journey can be expanded through universal information. Come along and experience a deeper understanding of “The Source” of The Pillar Practice technique and of the collective energy that we call ‘GEORGE’ as PJ connects to the purity of Universal Intelligence.
As well as having an opportunity to ask questions and share in the universal words of wisdom, you will experience an expanded sense of calmness, clarity and connectedness.
After the channel there will be a casual networking opportunity to connect with others at 'Joe's Bar' within the hotel.
It is truly a gift to be able to connect our community to the next stage of The Pillar Practice journey.
- Time: 6.00pm start until 7.30pm (please be seated by 5.55pm)
- Location: The Daily Chronical Room, East Hotel, Kingston. Can park on the streets surrounding or underneath the East Hotel for a cost of $1 per hour
- Who can attend: This event is for anyone seeking information on their ability to connect to their path, purpose and prosperity. Open to our clients and anyone else who may be interested
- Cost: $59.00 (price includes GST & Eventbrite booking fee)
- What to bring: Just yourselves and an open mind. A book and pen will assist with taking away key points you connect to.
- Looking to stay? We have been offered a discounted rate for clients who require accommodation with East Hotel. Rooms are limited and book out early. For more information contact Rachel Simms (email@example.com)
- RSVP: Through Eventbrite or contact the clinic for further assistance
For more information please contact us at reception via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (02 6162 4268).
We look forward to see you there!
The Pillar Practice Team