San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join the party and celebrate the talented Always Dance students with their new show CONFETTI.
An explosion of dance onto the Stage!
Book your DVD of the concert online and take the memories home with you.
What can/can't I bring to the event?
- No food or drink is allowed in the theatre however Café Connect available prior to admission and intermission
- No flash photography or video recording will be permitted – Always Dance has commissioned professional videography, and reserve seating up the back has been allocated for this purpose
- All mobile phones and other technological devices will need to be switched off at the start of the show
Summary of event times
- When: Saturday December 3 with an afternoon show at 2:00pm and an evening show at 6.00pm
How long is the show?
- The show is approximately 2 hours long and there will be a short interval.
Is there allocated seating?
- It will be first in, best dressed for each show with unallocated tiered seating, aside from the first two rows, which are set aside for elderly, pregnant or disabled audience members.
- Ticket must be printed and shown on arrival/entry to Theatre
I have a small child, can they sit on my knee?
- Under 5 years are free if they sit on your knee, alternatively you can purchase a child ticket
About the DVD
- Each year we would like to offer you, your family and friends the opportunity to purchase a copy of our annual concert on DVD to keep as an everlasting memory of your child’s performance. Captivate Media Brisbane's premier dance DVD Producers have been selected for our professional videographers for this years concert. Captivate Media are the only leading dance videographer that edits after the performance! Each camera angle is expertly directed and timed to your dance routine.
A beautiful keepsake of memories for your dancer to cherish! Enjoy the concert again and again with a professional concert DVD!
Please note that as a condition of entry, no private video cameras, no mobile phone recording or photography will be allowed in the auditorium. Video footage on the DVDs is copyrighted and therefore as a reminder it is NOT to be published on Facebook or any social media as this is a breach of copyright.
- Order your DVD of the concert before 3 December to be in the first delivery batch.
- You can order you DVD at any time before 31 December 2016, please note if you place your order after the 3 December, your DVD will be in the second delivery batch
Rather the Evening Show?
When & Where
Always Dance | 0422 373 406 (after 5:30pm) Or visit us at 71-78 Clarks Road, (Tudor Park PCYC) Loganholm, Qld 4130, http://www.alwaysdance.com.au/