All Things Chocolate
Allow this full day to take you on an escapade of couverture indulgence. Professional pastry chef Jessica Pedemont of Chocolate Artisan shares her passion and knowledge of all things chocolate! You will create a variety of tantalising treats to take home and show off to family and friends. Delicacies include desserts and chocolates, ranging from rocky road, tarts and coconut roughs to name a few! Also learning the art of what brings all these beauties together ‘Tempering’.
This six hour course will include will include lunch and refreshments.
Jessica Pedemont is one of Australia’s leading chocolatiers with over 15 years experience in the culinary arts. She has travelled the world teaching and practicing all things chocolate, She is an expert in sugar craft and pastry, owner of Chocolate Artisan couture as well as a member of the Planet Cake team.
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
3. Registration is from 30 minutes prior to the class start time.
4. All classes and events require closed-in shoes.
5. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us prior to booking on 02 9555 8300.