ALL SAINTS ESTATE PRIVATE TASTING
All Saints Estate- Est. 1864 has a unique footprint in Australian winemaking history.
Join one of our highly experienced team members for an insight into one of Australia's oldest wineries and vineyards established 1864 during the golden era.
A wine journey not to be forgotten at the historic winery at All Saints Estate.
Enjoy the intimate setting for 40 minutes in a private and secluded area, surrounded by aging premium wines made by our winemaker and owner Nicholas Brown.
Discover the interesting and unusual varieties
Debunk wine etiquette
Explore tasting methodology
Learn Pairing Principles
Relish a Rutherglen Regional Focus
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
- You must be over 18 to attend a 'Private Tasting'
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
- There is plenty of carparking in our beautiful landscaped estate.
- Worried about driving? Grab a taxi so you can enjoy the tasting fully Corowa Taxi Services- 02 6033 1634
What can/can't I bring to the event?
- Please bring something warm to wear as the 'Family Cellar' is a constant tempreture of 15 degrees.
- Please wear covered shoes as it's a working winery.
- Photographs are welcomed.