San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
STUDENTS WILL CREATE BEAUTIFUL VIBRANT COLOUR SWATCHES AND STUNNING ABSTRACTS IN THIS NOT TO MISS DAY OF FUN AND CREATIVITY
FOR EXPERIENCED AND BEGINNERS
All materials including a WHITE BOX FRAME & Matt are supplied
What You Will Learn
- Introduction to Ranger Adirondack Alcohol Inks & materials
- Introduction to tools & techniques to create stunning abstract artworks
- Create your own A4 Swatch Sheet on Glossy Cardstock for future reference
- Create several 20cm Square Abstract Artworks
- Knowledge in colour selection and Primary Triads
What You Get
- All materials provided including
- Deep Profile White Box Frame & Matt for your finished work
- A4 Blank Swatch Sheet
- Use of 60 Alcohol Inks and Blending & Sculpting tools
- You will create several of your own original abstract artworks and learn all aspects of this amazing technique
- Explore different Primary Triad Colour Schemes
- Create your very own colour coded swatch Sheet
- Design your own Abstract Painting under the guidance of an experienced tutor
- Learn the Trade Secrets to creating Stunning Vibrant Artworks
What To Bring
- Sensible closed toe shoes.boots
- Waterproof fineline marker pen - black
This workshop is for all levels and will give you the knowledgge of worksing with Alcohol Inks and all related tools and techniques used in application and ongoing support & knowledge to assist your future Alcohol Ink projects
All materials are provided.
When & Where
Lorna Ballantyne-Epps - Lakehouse Studio
Lorna was born in Dumfries, Scotland, but was raised in Stornoway, on the Isle of Lewis, a remote town in the Western Isles, Scotland, above the Isle of Skye. She has lived all over Europe and Overseas, and was trained by the Founder of the UK National “Paint-Magic” franchise, Jocasta Innes, in Islington, London, on Interior Design and Painting techniques in particular; Stencil, Stucco, Marble, Trompe l'oeil & Painted Furniture. This is where Lorna’s love of playing with colour and interior design began.
Lorna has exhibited works in Central Coast, NSW, Sydney & Melbourne as well as private commissions. Her Solo exhibition at the Louis Joel Gallery, “One Woman Show” sold over 60% as well as several private commissions for her mixed media works.
Since returning to NSW Lorna has had considerable success with her Large Statement Piece "Mixed Media Works" and has sold overseas to UK, USA, Asia and Canada.
Her current Exhibition "FLUID" in The emporium - Newcastle has had great feedback and the Creative Workshop Series available at the venue has seen several of the workshops SELL OUT in the first week
These Creative Workshops are popular with beginners and more experienced artists. Lorna has an easy teaching style and embraces new techniques and mediums with enthusiasm which is contagious. There are No Mistakes - Only Endless Possibilities in these amazing Fun Workshops where Vibrant and Juicy Colours are used wether it be Resin Art, Alcohol Inks or Acrylics - jump in and book a Workshop today - on your own, a family member, firend or group - You will not to be disapointed!
Workshops are available all accross Australia and also in the USA in 2017