Actions and Detail Panel
Alcohol: Considering Change?
Thu. 24 August 2017, 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm AEST
- Do you ever wonder whether you might drink too much?
- Are you sometimes concerned about how alcohol could be affecting you?
- Have you ever thought I know I'm not an alcoholic, but ...?
The 2.5 hour program is delivered in a relaxed, informal and non-judgemental environment.
The session provides information on:
- The potential harms of alcohol use
- The risks associated with your pattern of drinking
- Strategies you might use to reduce these risks, including drinking less harmfully, cutting down or stopping altogether.
Come along to a 2.5 hour information session for people concerned about their drinking.
When: 6 - 8:30pm on the last Thursday of every month.
For more information see the Alcohol: Considering Change? page on this website.