- Do you ever wonder whether you might drink too much?
- Are you sometimes concerned about how alcohol could be affecting you?
- Have you ever thought I know I'm not an alcoholic, but ...?
The 2.5 hour program is delivered in a relaxed, informal and non-judgemental environment. The session provides information on:
- The potential harms of alcohol use
- The risks associated with your pattern of drinking
- Strategies you might use to reduce these risks, including drinking less harmfully, cutting down or stopping altogether.
Come along to a 2.5 and a half hour information session for people concerned about their drinking.