- Training is provided in our Training Centre at Level 12, 108 St. Georges Terrace, Perth 6000.
- Foundation course runs Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9 am to 5 pm with the exam on Friday from 9-11am.
- Practitioner course runs on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday from 9 am to 5 pm with the exam on the following Monday from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm.
- Practitioner only course runs on Friday from 10:30 am to 5 pm with the exam on the following Monday from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm.
- No classes are held on Saturday or Sunday.
- A normal class size comprises of 10 to 13 participants.
PRINCE2® Course Inclusions
When & Where
Ajilon Training Room, Level 12
108 St Georges Terrace
Ajilon is an authorised training provider of APMG PRINCE2® courses. We are a leading consulting company with committed and talented professionals, providing information technology, business consulting and training services across the Asia Pacific region. Globally, Ajilon is an industry leader in managed services, consulting and specialised provisioning, with offices in the Asia Pacific, the United Kingdom, Europe and North America. In Australia, we have offices in most major capitals, operating with a team of experienced consultants who actively deliver solutions that support and improve our clients' initiatives every day.