AIMA Australia Education Forum
“Expanding your investor base with Self Managed Super Funds”
We are pleased to invite you to this upcoming member education forum on “Expanding your investor base with Self Managed Super Funds” to be held in Sydney on Thursday October 20th at 12.15pm.
The forum will discuss:
- What are the key features that make a fund attractive SMSF’s?
- What is the role for Alternative Funds in SMFS portfolios?
- How do you attract flows?
- What are the distribution channels available?
- Retail trends and the use of Alternative Investments in retail portfolios
Ian Irvine, ASX Ltd; Tim Murphy, Morningstar; Chris Donohoe, Seed Partnerships; Andrew Aitken, Bennelong (Moderator).
This event is aimed at fund managers who are aiming to or have entered the retail market and are looking specifically at the SMSF market. The forum will provide an opportunity to hear from a range of expert panellists comprising of industry experts who will brings many combined years of practical experience and technical expertise.
- Date: Thursday 20th October 2016
- Time: 12.15pm to 12.30pm: Registration
12.30pm to 2.00pm: Presentation
- Venue: UBS AG, Level 16, Chifley Tower, Sydney, 2000.
- RSVP: Before 5.00pm on Monday 17th November 2016.
A Light lunch will be served.