AGILE CHANGE ONE DAY MASTERCLASS
This one-day intensive will give you the ability to apply an agile change approach to your current programs using a mix of lean change tools.
Organisations are increasingly moving to working IN an agile way, as well as ON agile projects. On top of that, the challenge we all have is the need to respond at pace to the new customer landscape.
So if you already understand the people side of change and want to:
- Be an early adopter in a fast emerging market
- Learn how to develop your own change approach
- Cut through the process madness and deliver faster results in a more collaborative way
- Learn how to co-create change options together with the business, and
- Build your capability and confidence to lead and influence others ...
...then this is the Masterclass for you.
You will receive coaching from the best facilitators in this space to:
- Cover theory, practise exercises and apply it to your own real time change problem
- Add existing and emerging ideas and tools to your toolkit
- Be able to brag about your Certificate of Participation
- Gain access to ongoing support for trouble-shooting and future sessions
- Become a member of the Leading Agile Change Cohort.
The Masterclass is led by Peter Lam Co-Director Tabar and Jude Horrill Director at The Change Agency, two members of the Global Lean Change Facilitators Group, and experts in Agile Implementation, Change, Engagement and Communications.
For more detail about the course, see this Lean and Agile Change Management page