Actions and Detail Panel
Agile and Lean Change Management Masterclass - Sydney 1st November
Wed. 1 November 2017, 9:00 am – 5:30 pm AEDT
AGILE AND LEAN CHANGE ONE DAY MASTERCLASS
This one-day intensive will coach you on how to use Agile and Lean techniques to facilitate change. The 3 step Lean Change cycle is an approach that uses ideas from Lean Startup, Agile, Organisational Development, and Change Management to help you design the best approach to your change objective.
As the pace of change increases, many organisations are finding that their existing change approach is not able to deliver effectively. On top of that, the challenge we all have is the need to respond to continually changing customer behaviours and demands.
Attending this Masterclass will help you address these real issues.
Who should attend:
- Change Managers looking to add Agile and Lean change principles to their skills
- Agile Project Managers and Coaches who can see that agile is about organisational change
- Anyone tasked with delivering business results from change programs
- Understand the changing business landscape and how to make sense of it
- Learn what Agile is and how to apply Agile thinking to your change programs
- Understand how to apply Agile and Lean techniques to your existing Change Management approach
- Experience different activities that cover the planning, engagement and delivery phases of change programs.
What you get:
- Set of Lean Change Management flash cards (from Jason Little’s Lean Change Management book)
- A Copy of Jason Little's Lean Change Management book
- A Certificate of Participation
- Access to ongoing support, shared learning and trouble shooting
- Membership of the Global Lean Change Agent Network.
The Masterclass is led by Peter Lam Co-Director Tabar and Jude Horrill of The Change Agency, two members of the Global Lean Change Facilitators Group, and experts in Agile Implementation, Change, Engagement and Communications.
For more detail about the course, see this Lean and Agile Change Management page