San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
9 APRIL 2015 - ADVANCE CARE DIRECTIVES INFORMATION SEMINAR - REPEAT SESSION
On Thursday 9 April the Legal Services Commission will present a seminar for the South Australian public - as well as community workers - on the new Advance Care Directives which came into effect 1 July 2014.
For more information on the new Advance Care Directives and to create your own online ACD document visit www.advancecaredirectives.sa.gov.au - or contact the Legal Services Commission with any questions on 1300 366 424.
At this presentation community workers and the public can learn about the new Advance Care Directives and how this will effect South Australians future health care choices, lifestyle and end of life decisions. (This session will also be webcast across South Australia. To join as an online guest please register via our other EventBrite page dedicated to our 2015 webinars.)
ONLINE BOOKINGS VIA EVENTBRITE ARE ESSENTIAL TO ATTEND ALL SEMINARS.
This live presentation session will commence at 12.30pm and conclude at 1:30pm with a brief Q & A session. We will also be providing a webcast connection of this seminar for those in metropolitan Adelaide and regional South Australia who can not attend.
The presentation will be on Level 3, 30 Flinders Street, Adelaide in Room 3.2.
To find out more about the full 2015 program of Free Legal Information Seminars check back to this event page for further program details as they are scheduled. Please bookmark our dedicated EventBrite registration page via www.lscsa2015.eventbrite.com.au - or call 8111 5593 for further details about the 2015 FLIS program of seminars and webcasts.
ACD ONLINE PORTAL
When & Where
Legal Services Commission of South Australia
The Legal Services Commission provides a range of legal services to members of the public:
- legal representation to people eligible under criteria set by the Commission in accordance with Section 10(2) of the Act.
- free legal advice and minor legal assistance
- a free duty solicitor service
- a range of online resources and printed publications explaining the law in simple, easy to understand terms
- the Law Handbook Online at www.lsc.sa.gov.au provides plain english language legal information
- an extensive range of legal education programs, many free of charge.