Advance Care Directives: 12 March - Webinar: Legal Services Commission
Thursday, 12 March 2015 from 12:00 pm to 1:30 pm (ACDT)
San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
NOTE: REGISTRATIONS FOR THIS SESSION ARE TO ATTEND AN ONLINE WEBCAST.
THURSDAY 12 MARCH - ADVANCE CARE DIRECTIVES WEBCAST
At this presentation on 12 March community workers and the public will learn about how the new Advance Care Directives will assist South Australians and their families with defining future health care choices, lifestyle and end of life decisions.
ONLINE BOOKINGS VIA EVENTBRITE ARE ESSENTIAL TO ATTEND ALL SEMINARS & WEBCASTS.
The webcast will commence at 12.30pm and conclude at 1:30pm with a brief Q & A session. There will be a brief Monday 9th March test connection opportunity for registrants. A PC headset is also suggested for webcast registrants. On 12 March the webcast session will be open from 11.45am for registrants to connect.
To find out more about the full 2015 program of Free Legal Information Seminars check back to this event page for further program details as they are scheduled. Please bookmark our dedicated EventBrite registration page via www.lscsa2015.eventbrite.com.au - or call 8111 5593 for further details about the 2015 FLIS program of seminars and webcasts.
Legal Services Commission of South Australia
The Legal Services Commission provides a range of legal services to members of the public:
- legal representation to people eligible under criteria set by the Commission in accordance with Section 10(2) of the Act.
- free legal advice and minor legal assistance
- a free duty solicitor service
- a range of online resources and printed publications explaining the law in simple, easy to understand terms
- the Law Handbook Online at www.lsc.sa.gov.au provides plain english language legal information
- an extensive range of legal education programs, many free of charge.