Actions and Detail Panel
Adult LLN Workshop
Wed. 7 December 2016, 9:00 am – 4:30 pm AWST
ADULT LANGUAGE, LITERACY AND NUMERACY (TAE LLN 411)
ONE DAY WORKSHOP
WEDNESDAY 7th DECEMBER 2016 9.00 am – 4.30 pm
Completion of this unit will lead to a Statement of Attainment and the first step on your way to the new or upgrade Cert IV TAE.
The course is blended (“flipped”). Participants must complete some pre-course reading prior to 7th December. Registration must therefore be finalised two weeks prior to course commencement (by 23 Nov) so that pre-course reading can be disseminated. The actual one-day Workshop is very “hands on” and draws on knowledge gained during the pre-course reading.
Includes text book and access to the portal and resources for 2 weeks after course completion.
- Identifying the LLN needs of learners and the embedded LLN requirements of training specifications
- Conducting LLN needs assessments
- Identifying sources of guidance, resources and developing your own materials to address LLN needs
- Planning, delivering and assessing with LLN needs in mind
- Reviewing your practice of LLN assessment
- Recommended for teachers of LLN, VET and EALD at secondary, vocational and tertiary level
Contact Antony Atkinson email@example.com
Tel. 9235 6000 by Monday 21st November 2016