Adobe Premiere Pro Essentials 2 Day Weekend Course SYDNEY
￼This intense Adobe Premiere Pro 2 day course will equip you with the essential techniques needed to effectively Capture and Edit video, add Transitions and Video Effects, add and edit Audio, basic Colour Correction and finally export your media as a master and to a variety of platforms including TV & Web formats such as YouTube and H.264/5
Delivered by one of our Certified Instructors, this hands on Premiere Pro course is a gigantic leap towards you mastering the fundamentals and essential techniques required or to becoming an Adobe Certified Expert.
No previous experience required to attend this course although Premiere Pro knowledge will be an advantage.
Overview of Adobe Premiere Pro
• Getting started • Video Specifications • Touring the Interface • Customizing the Workspace • Premiere Pro Preferences
Creating a new Project
• Formats, codecs and video standards • Create New Project • Sequence Settings
• Importing Video Assets • Capture Format Settings • Using the Media Browser • Importing Images
Preparing your Video for editing
• Using the Source & Program Monitors • Playback Control • Setting In and Out Points • Creating Sub-Clips • Creating master clips
Editing in the Sequence timeline
• Navigating the Timeline • Automatically creating Sequences • Insert Edit • Overwrite Edit • Rearranging your story • The Trim tool • Ripple & Roll • Slip & Slide • Blade tool
• Adding Video Transitions • Adding Audio Transitions • Adjusting Transitions in the Effects Controls • Apply to all clips in timeline
• Create new Titles • Stylizing Text Attributes • Saving Text Templates • Creating banners with the Shape tools • Adding Logos • Create Credits with the Roll and Crawl tools
• Motion Panel • Setting Clip Position • Resizing Clips • Adding motion with Keyframes • Ease in & Ease Out • Picture in Picture effects
Editing and Mixing Audio
• Audio Workspace • Level Meters • Setting sound-card Monitoring Preferences • Normalizing Audio • Adding Equalization • Compression • Working with the Audio Mixer • Recording a Voice-over
Adding Video Effects
• Effects overview • Adding Effects • Colour Correction Effects • Adjusting Lighting Effects • Keying Green Screen Technics • Key-framing Effects
• Setting Sync Points • Add Clips to Multi-camera Sequence • Multi-Camera Monitor
Managing Your Projects
• File Project Management • Collecting File to a New Location • Working with Trimmed Projects
• Overview of Export Options • Export Full Resolution Best Quality • Export for the Web, H264, Youtube, Vimeo • Export Picture Frame • Using the Adobe Media Encoder • Setting up a output Queue
Course fee includes:
Adobe’s Classroom in a Book (Digital Copy) and course materials.
Tea, coffee, Filtered water and biscuits are available throughout the day and lunch at one of our favourites spots around Circular Quay.
For Policies see http://www.labspaceaustralia.com./policies