￼This intense Adobe Premiere Pro 2 day course will equip you with the essential techniques needed to effectively Capture and Edit video, add Transitions and Video Effects, add and edit Audio, basic Colour Correction and finally export your media as a master and to a variety of platforms including TV & Web formats such as YouTube and H.264/H.265
Delivered by one of our Certified Instructors, this hands on Premiere Pro course is a gigantic leap towards you mastering the fundamentals and essential techniques required or to becoming an Adobe Certified Expert.
Labspace also runs courses over weekends. Link to PrP Weekend Courses Sydney
Number of people on Course:
Minumum 1 Course gaurenteed to run with only 1 booking
Maximum 6 Making the learning experience hands on and focussed.
Everyone has an opportunity to ask questions.
You need no previous experience to attend this course.
Working knowledge of a computer.
Overview of Adobe Premiere Pro
• Getting started • Video Specifications • Touring the Interface • Customizing the Workspace • Premiere Pro Preferences
Creating a new Project
• Formats, codecs and video standards • Create New Project • Sequence Settings
• Importing Video Assets • Capture Format Settings • Using the Media Browser • Importing Images
Preparing your Video for editing
• Using the Source & Program Monitors • Playback Control • Setting In and Out Points • Creating Sub-Clips • Creating master clips
Editing in the Sequence timeline
• Navigating the Timeline • Automatically creating Sequences • Insert Edit • Overwrite Edit • Rearranging your story • The Trim tool • Ripple & Roll • Slip & Slide • Blade tool
• Adding Video Transitions • Adding Audio Transitions • Adjusting Transitions in the Effects Controls • Apply to all clips in timeline
• Create new Titles • Stylizing Text Attributes • Saving Text Templates • Creating banners with the Shape tools • Adding Logos • Create Credits with the Roll and Crawl tools
• Motion Panel • Setting Clip Position • Resizing Clips • Adding motion with Keyframes • Ease in & Ease Out • Picture in Picture effects
Editing and Mixing Audio
• Audio Workspace • Level Meters • Setting sound-card Monitoring Preferences • Normalizing Audio • Adding Equalization • Compression • Working with the Audio Mixer • Recording a Voice-over
Adding Video Effects
• Effects overview • Adding Effects • Colour Correction Effects • Adjusting Lighting Effects • Keying Green Screen Technics • Key-framing Effects
• Setting Sync Points • Add Clips to Multi-camera Sequence • Multi-Camera Monitor
Managing Your Projects
• File Project Management • Collecting File to a New Location • Working with Trimmed Projects
• Overview of Export Options • Export Full Resolution Best Quality • Export for the Web, H264, Youtube, Vimeo • Export Picture Frame • Using the Adobe Media Encoder • Setting up a output Queue
Course fee includes:
Adobe’s Classroom in a Book (Digital Copy) and course materials.
Tea, coffee, Filtered water and biscuits are available throughout the day and lunch at one of our favourites spots around Circular Quay.
For Policies see http://www.labspaceaustralia.com./policies
Save This Event
When & Where
Labspace Adobe Authorised Training Centre Sydney
We teach the tools of the trade so Creatives can do what they enjoy doing best - BEING CREATIVE.
At Labspace, we believe that the earlier you participate in a Certified Instructor Led Basic, Intermediate or Advanced Course the better your end product will be.
Why? Today's Professional software is extremely powerful and versatile with many ways to achieve the same goal. Knowing what these are, you will be spending more time BEING CREATIVE. Simple.
Time is precious and costly. So why waste your expensive production hours surfing the internet and watching countless online tutorials learning "the how to's" or advanced features.
What you learn and understand from a course in a day will take you weeks to learn online.
On every one of our courses we have had quotes similar to these -
"If I only knew this last week, I would have saved so much time"
"This is going to change my life!"
"I have used this software for 15 years professionally and never knew that!"
Master the tool and your valuable time will be spent CREATIVELY.
Contact Labspace, Sydney or Melbourne, for all your Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere Pro, SpeedGrade, Audition training and short courses.