Adobe Premiere Pro 101 3 Day Course MELBOURNE Labspace
Adobe Premiere Pro CC 101 - 3 Days
This Adobe Authorised course will comprehensively introduce you to working with Adobe Premiere Pro which is a powerful 64 Bit non-linear application for editing digital video. Premiere lets you create videos, as well as perform colour correction and work with audio. People attending this course will learn the fundamentals of non-linear editing techniques to create and edit video output to combine footage, audio, and still images.
This course is for anyone who'd like to learn Adobe Premiere Pro CC and is the ultimate foundation course.
This course is delivered with the Official training workbook from Adobe Systems
Adobe Premiere Pro CC Classroom in a Book.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will know how to:
-Navigate in Premiere
-Organise video projects
-Assemble a sequence of media clips -Fine tune a sequence
-Use transitions and video effects -Create titles and credits
-Perform basic colour correction -Create and refine rough cuts
-Work with audio
-Adjust audio clips
This course is the best foundation for attaining the industry recognised Adobe Certified Expert in Premiere Pro certification.
Touring Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- Nonlinear editing in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Expanding the workflow
- Touring the Adobe Premiere Pro interface
Setting up a Project
- Setting up a project
- Setting up a sequence
- Importing assets
- Working with the Media Browser
- Importing images
- The media cache
- The Project panel
- Working with bins
- Organizing media with content analysis
- Monitoring footage
- Modifying clips
Essentials of Video Editing
- Using the Source Monitor
- Navigating the Timeline
- Essential editing commands
Working with Clips and Markers
- Program Monitor controls
- Controlling resolution
- Using markers
- Using Sync Lock and Track Lock
- Finding gaps in the Timeline
- Moving clips
- Extracting and deleting segments
- What are transitions?
- Edit points and handles
- Adding video transitions
- Using A/B mode to fine-tune a transition
- Adding audio transitions
Advanced Editing Techniques
- Four-point editing
- Retiming clips
- Replacing clips and footage
- Nesting sequences
- Regular trimming
- Advanced trimming
- Trimming in the Program Monitor panel
Putting Clips in Motion
- Adjusting the Motion effect
- Changing clip position, size, and rotation
- Working with keyframe interpolation
- Using other motion-related effects
- The multi-camera process
- Creating a multi-camera sequence
- Switching multiple cameras
- Finalising multi-camera editing
- Additional multi-camera editing tips
Editing and Mixing Audio
- Setting up the interface to work with audio
- Examining audio characteristics
- Adjusting audio volume
- Adjusting audio gain
- Normalizing audio
- Creating a split edit
- Adjusting audio levels in a sequence
- Working with the Audio Mixers
- Sweetening sound with audio effects
- Adjusting EQ
- Applying effects in the Audio Track Mixer
- Cleaning up noisy audio
Adding Video Effects
- Working with effects
- Keyframing effects
- Effects presets
- Frequently used effects
Colour Correction and Grading
- Colour-oriented workflow
- An overview of color-oriented effects
- Fixing exposure problems
- Fixing color balance
- Specials color effects
- Creating a look
Exploring Compositing Techniques
- What is an alpha channel?
- Using compositing in your projects
- Working with the Opacity effect
- Working with alpha-channel transparencies
- Colour keying a greenscreen shot
- Using mattes
- An overview of the Titler window
- Video typography essentials
- Creating titles
- Stylising text
- Working with shapes and logos
- Making text roll and crawl
Managing Your Projects
- The File menu
- Using the Project Manager
- Final project management steps
- Importing projects or sequences
- Managing collaboration
- Managing your hard drives
Exporting Frames, Clips, and Sequences
- Overview of export options
- Exporting single frames
- Exporting a master copy
- Working with Adobe Media Encoder
- Exchanging with other editing applications
- Recording to tape
Course fee includes digital book Adobe Premiere Pro CC Classroom in a Book, course material and lunch.
Tea, Coffee, water and biscuits will be supplied throughout the day.
Policies: See www.labspaceaustralia.com/Policies
Labspace reserves the right to change the venue up to 24 hours before the time.
Save This Event
When & Where
Labspace Authorised Training Centre Melbourne
Level 19 Como Centre Tower
644 Chapel Street
Labspace Apple and Adobe Authorized Training Centre
We teach the tools of the trade so Creatives can do what they enjoy doing best - BEING CREATIVE.
At Labspace, we believe that the earlier you participate in a Certified Instructor Led Basic, Intermediate or Advanced Course the better your end product will be.
Why? Today's Professional software is extremely powerful and versatile with many ways to achieve the same goal. Knowing what these are, you will be spending more time BEING CREATIVE. Simple.
Time is precious and costly. So why waste your expensive production hours surfing the internet and watching countless online tutorials learning "the how to's" or advanced features.
What you learn and understand from a course in a day will take you weeks to learn online.
On every one of our courses we have had quotes similar to these -
"If I only knew this last week, I would have saved so much time"
"This is going to change my life!"
"I have used this software for 15 years professionally and never knew that!"
Master the tool and your valuable time will be spent CREATIVELY.