Actions and Detail Panel
Adobe After Effects Essentials 2 Day Weekend Course SYDNEY
Sat., 03/12/2016, 9:30 am – Sun., 04/12/2016, 4:30 pm AEDT
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Create stunning motion graphics and visual effects using the industry standard tool for motion graphics and Hollywood style effects for cinema, television and web formats creative compositing software.
Our instructor will up your skills from the basic through to advanced animation techniques, Text animations, Motion effects, Track mattes, Nesting, Precompose, Expressions, 3D cameras & Lighting and other.
After Effects Overview
• Creating a new Project • Overview of Layer & Composition windows • Workspace & Panels • Creating a new composition • Importing files
• Animating Keyframes • Keyframe Interpolation • Roving Keyframe • Auto orientation • Adding effects and using the Effects Control Panel • Importing Photoshop/Illustrator files • Using the Graph Editor
Composition & Layer panel
• Layer stacking order • TimeStretch Functions • Trimming layers in and out points • Looping footage • Time Stretch • Effectively using Blending Modes • Effect motion paths • Navigating the Effects & Presets panel • Using Brainstorm • Brainstorm with keyframes • Puppet Pin tool • Creating text • Using Text Presets • Animating text • Working with Range Selectors • Text on a path • Adding custom Text animation
Linking & Parenting
• Linking Layers • Parenting, Nesting • Pre-Compose • Null Objects
• Masking Overview • Rectangular, Ellipse and Star Mask tool • Mask Feathering • Animating a Mask Shape • Track Matte tools • Effects & Keying • Levels, Curves, Exposure • CC toner, Color correction • Background Effects • Create Gradients • Motion Blur • Noise & Grain • Fractal Noise • Using KeyLight • Advanced Keying settings Shape Layers
• Stroke and Fill settings • Editing shapes • Adding Shape Effects
• Using the Motion Tracker • Stabilize Footage • Applying tracking to effects • Improving keyed composites
• 3D Overview • Creating 3D layers • Creating Cameras • Adding Lights
Export Rendering Queue
• Using the Render Queue • Render Settings • Size • Using Output Module options and presets • Export video for HD formats, web video and You-Tube
This two day Adobe authorised introductory course, delivered by an Adobe Certified Instructor, is designed to give you a comprehensive working knowledge of Adobe After Effects.
You need no previous experience to attend this course.
Computers with software supplied. Mac or PC
Course fee includes Adobe’s Classroom in a Book (Digital Copy) and course materials.
Tea, coffee, Filtered water and biscuits are available throughout the day and lunch at one of our favourites spots around Circular Quay.
NOTE: Course runs with 1 person booking. Max 6 people on a course.
For Policies see http://www.labspace.com.au/policies