Presented by the Don Dunstan Foundation, the Flinders Foundation and Return to Work SA, as part of Public Health week 2017.
The event will feature a ‘pitch session’ where local advertising agencies develop a short TV advertisement answering the question of what the equivalent prevention message of Slip, Slop, Slap for Cancer Prevention is for mental health.
The two agencies are: Black Sheep & Welbourn O’Brien
The event will be hosted by comedian Greg Fleet. There will be a panel discussion of marketing and mental health experts including:
- Dr Ben Grindlay - Director of Marketing and Communications at the University of Adelaide
- Jim Robinson - CEO and Creative Director Jam Shop
- Professor Julio Licinio - SAHMRI Brain and Mind Theme Leader
- Natasha Miliotis - CEO Mental Illness Fellowship of SA
- Gill Hicks - MAD for Peace & London Bombing Survivor
Includes a free drink afterwards.