San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
How would you like to take the mystery out of marketing and increase your leads, sales and profits … dramatically?
At Straight Talk, we know that marketing can be the ‘missing piece of the puzzle’ to build and develop the strongest, most profitable, most enjoyable business possible. Join us this November to discover practical marketing strategy that you can apply to your business, straight away.
And, because we're are supported in this workshop by our event partners, Adelaide Workforce Hub, part of the cost of you participating is covered by funding thanks to AusIndustry!
The participants are talking:
“Straight Talk’s Marketing Workshop provided us with great info for application to our business. Our coach was informed, and had answers and examples to help the participants. The information was all relevant, with real-life evidence to back it up.”
Dana Williams, Al-Ru Farm
“The Workshop had very good content, and excellent value to further growth/development of our business. We particularly enjoyed learning about “the growth factor” – for a family business this opens your eyes to powerful actions that you can take to improve that are not that expensive or time consuming”.
Ray Hulme, Director, ENZED Adelaide
You'll walk out with a marketing activity calendar that you've created for your business, a workbook to help you remember the session's ideas, and an understanding of:
- The 4 major factors of healthy business growth
- The ‘Growth Equation’ – why your numbers are key, including the statistics critical to planning your success before you commence marketing activities
- Your marketing attraction strategy
- The Key Marketing outcomes to look for and how to measure them
- The Top 7 marketing mistakes
- Understanding a customer’s buying formula
- Critical touch points
- What your “Unique Selling Proposition” is
We look forward to working on your business with you. Book online now, or if you'd like more information, contact us via the box on the right hand side of this page.
* ‘The services provided by Adelaide Business Hub are part-funded by the Australian Government’
When & Where
Straight Talk Group
Straight-up Business Coaching & Consulting for Adelaide Businesses who want to get real and get real results.