Actions and Detail Panel
Adelaide Central Market- Picnic, Bikes and City Sights
Sat. 17 December 2016, 9:30 am – 1:30 pm ACDT
This tour combines the best of Adelaide’s foodie culture, heritage sights and beautiful parklands on the quickest and greenest way to get around town – bikes!
The day kicks off with a guided Adelaide Central Market Highlights tour and coffee. After this, collect your bikes and weave your way through Adelaide’s streets and laneways, parklands, Historic North Adelaide and progressive Torrens Riverfront. View the city from Colonel Light’s Lookout, and explore the significant sights of Victoria Square.
Delight your tastebuds along the way with a Market produce picnic lunch
- 45 minute Adelaide Central Market Highlights Tour with expert local guides
- Barista coffee/drink from the Market Kitchen
- Bikes and safety gear supplied for guided bicycle tour around West Adelaide Parklands, North Adelaide, Torrens Riverfront and CBD
- Picnic lunch in Bonython Park overlooking historic West End Brewery copper
- Key highlights from Cultural Heart of the City Tour including visit to Australia’s oldest Cathedral, St Francis Xavier in Victoria Square
- Can be conducted in Mandarin if required, other language translators supplies at additional cost if required