San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
*IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT CLASSROOM CLINICS IN BRISBANE!
Please choose one session to attend. Please also ensure you have met the prerequisite requirements.
- Prerequisites for classroom clinic - to be eligible to enter Classroom Clinic you must be up to your clinic subject not before and have your current First Aid Certificate. There are documents for each of your clinic subject found on blackboard and within the document it states the prerequisite subjects.
Our Classroom Clinics are a fantastic way for you to improve your skills and to meet your lecturers, fellow students, Industry experts and gain supervised clinic hours on campus. The focus of the Classroom Clinic is to further develop and practice consultation skills such as:
- Case history taking (on fellow students in the class)
- Consultation method and style
- Developing a treatment plan
- Physical examination techniques
- Preparing you for the Wellbeing Clinic
- Supervised Clinic hours
The Classroom Clinic hours contribute any required clinic hours and runs over consecutive days 830-530 each day.
Each day will run 8.30-530 except Monday will run 8.00am- 4.00 pm.
Attending all 4 days will give you 35 supervised hours towards your clinic hours.