Actions and Detail Panel
Accelerated Teaming Skills
Wed., 19/10/2016, 8:45 am – Thu., 20/10/2016, 5:00 pm GMT-07:00
Arrive 8:45 for 9:00 sharp
How to use virtual game simulations to develop 21st century leadership and teaming skills.
Do you need to accelerate collaboration? This introductory workshop promises multiple, actionable insights that you can put into practice to build your identity as an effective leader.
Examples of where this cutting edge innovation has proven highly effective...
- Product development tech leaders who use agile approaches to create innovative solutions, platforms and technologies
- Remote workers and distributed teams in financial services, engineeering, and professional services
- Sales professionals selling sophisticated products and services to complex customers
- Critical care and clinical care professionals operating in complex healthcare systems
- Service teams offering highly diversified technical services across multiple locations
The V-Teamwork innovation
Not just another "chalk-and-talk” presentation, in this workshop you will explore the richness and versatility of action learning in immersive virtual environments, .
This new, powerful and cost-effective method uses online games as a platform for learning. In the simulation you will work with skilled coaches to develop the conversational and emotional skills that are essential to productivity and engagement in complex knowledge-work. The game environment enables rapid learning from failure as well as success; and a 1:5 coach:learner ratio ensures personal attention.
Explore, identify and implement commitment-based teaming and communication practices to:
- Improve coordination between stakeholders
- Move from blame into accountability and action
- Reduce re-work and delay
- Build and repair trust
- Teaming: essentials of how to learn, coordinate and reflect in action
- Coordinating commitments to produce results
- Understanding the impact of mood on teams and teamwork
- Producing learning on the fly with skillful performance assessments
- Build and repair trust: conversations for learning and accountability
- A.l.i.v.e. (action learning in immersive virtual environments) – bringing the value into your enterprise
You will get great value and should attend if your work involves any of these...
- Integrating perspectives from different disciplines
- Collaborating across dispersed locations
- Juggling multiple objectives with minimal oversight
- Shifting from one situation to the next while maintaining strong communication and tight coordination
- Developing, coaching, or training technical leaders
The new, fast and focused way to build trusting, productive relationships in complex knowledge work.