- Grow your business and income by using better business networking skills
- Build your confidence
- Teach you how to ask the right questions
- Learn to plan, prepare and follow up
WHAT WILL YOU COME AWAY WITH?
Skills that will allow you to build high quality, better conversations and relationships when you are networking. Your own copy of The 90 Day Networking Challenge to help you set your own KPI's and track your outcomes.
- Morning tea
- The 90 Day Networking Challenge
AND one 1:1 Follow up 30 minute conversation with Kerryn to review your progress in 30 days time.
Kerryn Powell, Founder of Your Time Matters has been helping business owners build their networks anc connections for years. In the past 2 years, she has connected over 750 business owners for more than 5500 tailored conversations. She will help you to understand why you need to have the right conversations to open up opportunities and how to go about them.
Give Kerryn a call 0414 856 616 to discuss your specific networking needs .
Terms and Conditions:
1. Contact details supplied by other members and guests are to be used solely for the purpose of professional networking and Members must first obtain the express permission of another member prior to sending that member any emails.
2. Policies are subject to change at any time and in YTMs sole discretion.
3. Memberships may be terminated or revoked at any time at the discretion of YTM for the failure of members to comply with its Terms and Conditions and Policies.
1. Fees are not transferrable unless the fees are transferred to another member of the member’s business or company.
2. Membership fees are due for payment 7 days from invoice date or 14 days prior to an event whichever is the earlier. If membership fees are not paid within 14 days of the due date, the member will be excluded from the events and promotional material removed from website directory. A $50 fee to re-instate the member who has lapsed payments will apply.
3. Meal events attract an additional fee surcharge
4. Membership contain embedded extra value and Members agree that their membership will be for a minimum of 6 months prior to any notice of cancellation
5. 30 days notice applies to cancellation of Silver membership and must be in writing firstname.lastname@example.org
6. 90 days notice of cancellation is required for Gold and Platinum members and must be in writing to email@example.com
1. Monthly events are held from February to November each year. YTM reserves the right to alter the event program in its sole discretion. YTM events are held at the Deck Bay St Brighton or another venue from time to time at YTMs sole discretion.
2. YTM reserves the right to remove any business cards, brochures, promotional material, papers or any other materials displayed at events which are deemed to be inappropriate by YTM in its sole discretion, or offensive and direct marketing or soliciting of brochures and promotional material to other members at our monthly events is strictly forbidden.
3. Photography and filming may take place at events and be used for promotional purposes. If you do not wish to photographed/filmed please advise a YTM member at the vent or contact us prior at firstname.lastname@example.org
YTM will collect personal information about you. Our primary purpose in collecting this personal information is to enable us to provide services to you. We require this information for the purposes listed below and if you chose not to provide the information requested, we may not be able to provide services to you.
This information may be used for related purposes such as to assist in providing goods and services to you, to assist with any enquiries you make to us, for any purpose made known to you at the time of collection of your personal information, to communicate promotional offers, business referrals and special events, for our internal administrative, marketing, planning, product development and research requirement in connection with law enforcement, national security and airport surveillance and in relation to business referral program. You may contact us if you think any of this is inaccurate, incomplete, or out of date.
Please note that the primary function of YTM is to promote business through its members networking and giving referrals to each other. The member acknowledges that YTM does not endorse the capabilities or professional expertise of any of its members.
A member in choosing to conduct business with or refer clients to any other member of Your Time Matters does so at its own volition and risk. We accept no liability in relation to business conducted or standards as between any of its members.
Limitations on liability
Notwithstanding any other provisions of the Agreement, any liability to members involving YTM and its officers, agents and representatives for any cause whatsoever arising from the breach of the conditions or warranties, if any, in this Agreement, related to this Agreement, or membership or participation in YTM events, and regardless of the form of action, will to the extent permitted by law be limited to the amount of any membership dues paid by you for the membership in YTM.
Any comments or complaints should be directed YTM email@example.com
WHEN 23 November 2016 from 0930-1230 (AEST) View MapWHEREKnowledge Market - 791 Bourke Street, (opp the Dock Library), Docklands , VIC 3008 -
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Knowma is in the Free tram zone can can be reached on the 11 or 48 from stop D18 There is some street parking mostly 2 hours.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Call Kerryn Powell 0414 856 616
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Can I update my registration information?