Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Cultural Awareness Training
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Cultural Awareness training presented by Widders Consultancy on behalf of the City of Parramatta Council and Western Sydney Community Forum.The full day training will cover:
- Improving service delivery for Aboriginal clients and communities
- How to engage with Aboriginal communities
- Communicating effectively with Aboriginal clients
- A brief in-depth look at the comparative Black and White history of Australia and how it affects current work practices and Aboriginal people in today’s society
- Sharing and learning stories – personal and work experiences
Lunch and light refreshments will be provided on the day. Please ensure any dietary requirements are stated when filling out your ticket.