San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
Join us for A11Y Bytes Melbourne, a free community event in celebration of Global Accessibility Awareness Day.
The heart of accessibility is not about guidelines or codes or regulations. It's about people, and life, and how we live, how we access information, and how our lives are affected by the technologies of today.
Come by at 6.00pm and we’ll kick off around 6.15pm. There will be six (or so) short presentations that will stimulate discussion about digital accessibility and user's needs and preferences.
We look forward to seeing you for an educational, casual, and social evening where we learn and talk and grow.
If you've got any questions around A11Y Bytes Melbourne, please contact Adem via email at email@example.com
- Gian Wild - Ten common failures: the really serious accessibility problems
- Bronwyn Lapham - Accessible video - not so hard as you might think
- Dan Craddock - It's not you, it's me. Breaking up with PDFs for more accessible, usable and sustainable experiences.
- Lisa Herrod - TBC
- Andrew Normand - Hamburger with The Lot
- Matt Sawkill - Creating a responsive and accessible! government website