Actions and Detail Panel
A Swine Tale with Daniel Wilson
Sat. 22 October 2016, 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm AEDT
You know you’ve fallen for pork in a big way if you can’t go past slow-cooked pork belly when you see it on a menu. Resistance is futile, so go with the flow and join fellow porcine-lover Daniel in this dedicated homage to the sow. Calling on his classic French training, Daniel goes the whole hog with a four-course beast — er, we mean feast.
This cooking class is a Chef’s Table hosted by the presenter with seating around our communal tables.
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.