The State Library of South Australia is offering sessions to help you get the most out of our online collections and resources. Bring your own mobile device, use one of our iPads or just come along and listen.
What will you learn?
- Discover a range of State Library eResources
- How to access these free eResources from home
- Develop skills in searching the Library catalogue
- Explore and navigate the Library's digital collections
Have a question?
Phone us: 8207 7239 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the State Library Opening Hours?
What can or can't I bring to the event?
- Large bags need to be left at the Cloaking Room for their own safety.
- Food and drinks (other than water) need to stay outside the Bronwyn Halliday Learning Studio
Do I need to book?
- Yes. Booking is essential.
Book online via our website, or call 08 8207 7239
or email email@example.com
Is there a cost?
- These sessions are free!
Can I bring my own device?
- If you have a mobile device or smartphone, feel free to bring it along
What if I don't have a device?
- We will be providing iPads for use onsite.
Can I just follow without using a device?
- You are welcome to attend and listen