Actions and Detail Panel
7 Steps to Market Smarter & Faster - Fishburners
Thu. 20 October 2016, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm AEDT
This intensive two-hour workshop is for entrepreneurs and small business owners who want to launch with a bang or be better at what they are doing.
If you are struggling to understand the requirements with getting your app/product/service to market smarter and faster, or just want to be more efficient, then this workshop is for you. Learn how to take a methodical and logical approach to realise your business goals by using project management.
You will learn the benefits of applying project management within your business and how to apply seven crucial steps used within project management to benefit your business. The seven steps you will learn are as follows:
- Define the project
- Understand the project
- Who will make the project happen
- Being clear on project timelines
- Being clear on project costs
- How to avoid failure getting the app/product/service to market
- Wrapping the project up in to a brief
The key learning outcomes of the seven steps are:
- Actualising a business need by using project management
- Understand the needs of the people interested in your app/product/service
- Being clear on exactly what it is you need to do, by when and the costs associated with it
- Understand project deliverables and how to measure performance progress against them
- Basic time scheduling concepts to get to market on time
- Basic budgeting and cashflow concepts against business cashflow
- Basic risk management concepts to avoid failure to market
- Importance of the project management plan and measuring performance against it
By the end of this two hour intensive workshop you will have some juicy take aways to make improvements in getting to market smarter and faster.
Come fresh and ready to learn!
Your ticket fee for this two-hour workshop goes to the Australian Childhood Foundation whose vision is that all children are safe from the trauma of abuse, violence and neglect.