Hey come and meet this cutties!!
Hey, Bring suspiciously large jackets with extra-large, penguin sized pockets in case we can bring one home...would be nice aye?
So you’ve got a super-cheap price, an aussie tour guide and photographer and a relaxed sunday full of great sights and new friends. Hope you can join us for this adventure!
===== THE ADVENTURE INCLUDES =====
● Aussie tour guide
● Free Professional Photographer + DSLR. Definitely ask for a photo or two on the trip (check out my past photos - some of the portraits look incredible
● Cape Woolamai (check out the giant surf!)
● Nobbies Centre - walk along the boardwalk, get a photo of you doing a “peace” sign in front ot the majestic rocky coast, home to a colony / bunch of ugly Australian fur seals.
● Visit a chocolate factory (pretend to buy a gift for friends or family and then eat the gift yourself)
● PENGUINS!!! Then we see the Penguins make their way back home - the best part of the trip.
ONLY $56 (usually $135 - I’m not kidding, Google it!)
As always with our ticketed events: get in EARLY as later tickets become more expensive closer to the event/tour date.
Please have your ticket printed or on your phone to display before boarding the bus
===== Important =====
The bus will be leaving at 9.15am and no refunds will be given if you miss the bus, please ensure you allow time for travel delays getting to the meeting point. 3 day notice must also be given if you are unable to attend to receive a refund.
MEETING POINT: (outside) Mr Tulk. 328 Swanston St, Melbourne, VIC 3000