HEY, LETS ENJOY MELBOURNE !! time 4 a roadtrip!!
The Great Ocean Road is one of the most beautiful trips you can do while in Melbourne, you can see Koalas, feed wild birds, get up close with a Kookaburra for a selfie and see the beautiful coastline with new FRIENDS . Hey! do not miss out !!
A PASARLO BIEN !!
LETS HAVE SOME FUN!...
____ THE ADVENTURE INCLUDES ______
● Aussie tour guide + trip planned
● Free Professional Photography (definitely ask for a photo or two!)
● Soccer at Anglesea (or if you don't like soccer there's a beautiful beach to visit!)
● Stop off at the famous Memorial Arch for a photo
● The Beautiful white beaches of Lorne where you can spot Seals on the pier.
● Kennets River - Koala Cove Cafe and feed wild Australia Birds (they often land on people)
● Lunch time at Apollo Bay, take a swim, check out the local shops. (bring your lunch please, otherwise there are few food shops aorund)
● The best part of the trip: See the magnificent TWELVE APOSTLES.
● Get a photo at the beautiful Loch Ard Gorge - another super popular spot.
**SORPRISES AND ACTIVITIES DURING THE JOURNEY!!
BODY-MIND EXPERIENCE ...Relaxation / streaching and breathing pause, thanks to our collaborator Francisca MIlagros from #fmLifeCoach
NOS VEMOS AMIGOS! C U SOON!
_____ TICKETS _____
Primeros (Early bird) : $48 (usually from $90)
HEEEY !! get your seat ASAP!! as later tickets become more expensive closer to the event/tour date.
Please have your ticket printed OR on your phone to DISPLAY before boarding the bus.
_______ IMPORTANT _______
BE THERE ON TIME !! 10 min before...at least!
The bus will be leaving at 9.00 am and NO refunds will be given if you miss the bus, please ensure you allow time for travel delays getting to the meeting point.
A 3 DAY notice must also be given if you are unable to attend to receive a refund.
Russell Street Extension.
(Federation Square Bus Loop)
Share with friends