Actions and Detail Panel
27th May 2017 Beginners Cake Decorating Course by The Cake Makes It
Sat. 27 May 2017, 9:00 am – 3:00 pm AEST
A great course for any new cake decorator wanting a good starting point or an existing cake decorator wanting to refresh their skills. Learn simple and modern day techniques which can be applied to any fondant covered cake. Classes are held in a comfortable air conditioned premises set in the grounds of beautiful Red Belly Farm in Waitui NSW approximately 50 mins south of Port Macquarie. The classes are small and are designed and structured so that you are gaining the best skills to allow you to achieve the same results when you get home. The only thing you need to bring is your lunch!
What you get:
A full day of instruction learning the tips and tricks of the trade by an industry professional.
The use of all tools, cake, icing and and a cake box to take your creation home safely.
Tea, coffee and morning tea provided.
What You Will Learn:
- How to torte, fill and level your cake using ganache.
- Prepare the canvas of your cake using chocolate ganache.
- Cover you cake with fondant.
- Achieve sharp edges on your fondant
- Make easy mini roses for the top of the cake.
- Apply roses and finishing touches to your cake.