21 Days of Journaling - October
Wednesday, 26 October 2016 at 6:30 pm - Wednesday, 9 November 2016 at 8:00 pm (AEST)
San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
21 Days of Journaling - learn the foundations
In this three week course I will share from my own Research and Experience;
- The Healing Benefits of Daily Writing (and how to create a habit)
- Keeping Gratitude on Your Page (Gratitude’s my personal favourite)
- Creative Journal Writing Tools (this is the FUN stuff)
- Two tools to help you HEAL your relationships as well as YOURSELF
- How to ASK. BETTER. QUESTIONS – so you can live with more ease and grace. We all want that, right?
- A brand new journal
- A printed and bound copy of my 21 Days to Journaling booklet that outlines the tools we’ll cover.
BY THE END OF 21 DAYS YOU WILL
- Have a regular journal wriiting habit
- know at least 7 tools to help you write
- know how to work through emotions in your journal
- know how to capture your days and people in your life CREATIVELY on paper
This is a foundation course designed to give you a sample of different techniques and inspire you to write regularly.
You can be ANY LEVEL of writer/journal keeper to participate and I am certain you will learn something.
IF YOU ARE ON THE GOLDCOAST
We will meet on Oct 26, Nov 2, Nov 9
6:30 - 8:00pm
(Venue to be confirmed)
IF YOU ARE NOT ON THE GOLDCOAST
You will receive a video instructions and tutorials.
WE'LL HAVE OUR OWN FACEBOOK GROUP
Where I can motivate and inspire. Where we can share and connect as a group.
MAXIMUM 10 PEOPLE
Personal Investment: $200
All you need is a pen, an open heart and an open mind!
When & Where
Hi, I'm Katrina - creator of The Heart of Journaling.
I believe that, novice or old hand, writing can heal your world.
From emotional and physical pain through to creating your life around you, I believe whole heartedly in the POWER of the WRITTEN WORD. I also believe we need to ask ourselves BETTER QUESTIONS in the process.
Through workshops, classes, blogs and videos I share how YOU can WRITE YOUR LIFE.
I look forward to writing with you soon,
PS. Find me online....