21-Day Healthy Habits Challenge
21-Day Healthy Habits Challenge
You will look and feel great with our Body, Health & Habits Transformation
Are you sick of feeling overweight, unhealthy, unfit, unmotivated, tired, weak, unhappy?
Over 21 days we will help you create healthy habits to turn all that negative upside down!
What you get:
- Free 30-Day Membership to Goodlife Health Club Port Melbourne (with full access to all classes and facilities)
- 1-on-1 Health and Physical Fitness Assessment & Goal Setting session
- Bespoke Exercise and Nutrition Plan with online videos so you don't forget the exercises (that you will follow for the 21 days, and beyond)
- 9 x 45-min Circuit & Resistance Group Training Classes (3 each week - class times to be finalised by 23 September)
- Online client support tools
- Email support
- Facebook motivation and support page
- Nutrition Seminar - held at Goodlife Health Club Port Melbourne
- 1-on-1 re-assessment session in week 3
Who this Challenge is for:
- People who are sick, tired, low energy, overweight, unfit, weak, have poor eating & exercise habits
- Young adults who want to learn how to train smart, be pushed hard and achieve a high level of functional fitness
- People who want to feel great & look amazing
- People who want fast results and lasting habits
- Older adults who want to improve their health, mobility and their overall fitness
Who this Challenge is NOT for:
- People who want a quick fix without making the necessary lifestyle changes
- Vegans & vegetarians
- People who want to eat steamed broccoli & boiled chicken every day. This challenge will teach you healthy eating habits - not unsafe weight loss 'tricks'
- People who want to go hard for 21 days, lose some weight/put on some muscle, then go back to their default lifestyle. Instead, this challenge is going to be unlike any other you may have done in the past. It is a hard-hitting challenge that if implemented with full commitment, will lead to lasting lifelong changes! Imagine being your ideal bodyweight forever. Imagine having plenty of energy, smooth skin, a balanced body, and a high level of fitness and mobility!
- Complete online assessment questionnaires and attend health and physical assessment
- Attend at least 1 group training class per week
- Follow your tailored nutrition and exercise plan
- Maintain a Food Diary throughout challenge - for review by your coach
Take the first step to great health & better fitness:
- Sign up to the event through Eventbite, and you will be on your way to implementing healthy habits into your lifestyle and finally achieving those health goals you've had for so long
- After signing, you will receive an email with login details to your online client support tool - from their you will be able to complete the necessary assessment questionnaires
- You will also receive a call from Ross to book in a time for your 1-on-1 assessment and goal setting session, which will take place between 21-24 September at Goodlife Health Club. During that assessment you will also be given your 30-day FREE Goodlife Health Club membership
- Before the 26 September you will receive your bespoke (fully tailored to your body type, goals and unique requirements) Exercise and Nutrition Plan. You will also be notified of the days and times of the group training classes (note - the class times will be structured in a way to best accommodate availability of participants)
- 26 September: Let the healthy habits begin! Improved diet. Optimal hydration. Smart Effective Training. Lasting Results!
If you have any questions feel free to call Ross - 0401137347
Registration closes 9am on 22 September, so don't wait - sign up now and let the lasting change begin