Yackandandah Folk Festival is a total community event. It has developed a great reputation for providing some of the best overseas and touring acts, as well as assisting in the nurturing of younger performers.
In addition to great music over the weekend, the festival allows all of the other community groups and sporting clubs to participate so that the festival has become a weekend celebration of fun. The aim of the festival is not to be the biggest or the best, but quite simply to provide great music in a friendly relaxed and participative environment. We aim to build friendships and a sense of community and would like all of our friends to return each year. Hope you enjoy your Yackandandah experience.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
- This is a family event people of all ages are welcomed.
- Children 15 and under are required to be accompanied by a paying adult.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
- Yackandandah is accessable by road only.
- Acess to Albury / Wodonga and Wangaratta by train is possible and bus travel from the major towns is possible. You will need to research the schedules.
- Planes also fly into Albury.
- Checkout the website for furthur infomation http://yackfolkfestival.com/festival-info/transportation/
What can/can't I bring to the event?
- As this event is held over several venues alcohol needs to be purchased and consumed within venues.
- Seating is provided at venues.
- There are multiple food options available
- Check out the website for more information http://yackfolkfestival.com/
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
- The Yackandandah Folk Festival do not refund tickets, but are happy for customers to transfer there ticket to someone else see refund policy for furthur infomation.
Can I update my registration information?
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
- You can present your ticket on your phone or in print so long as your barcode and details are clear and readable by our scanning device once your ticket is scanned you will receive a wristband which allows access to the event venues.
- If you do not have your tickets you may be asked to pay a surcharge to confirm payment and your entry will be delayed due to the process involved.
- The Festival Ticket Office is located on the High Street in Yackandandah, opposite the Star Hotel.
What is the refund policy?
- Please consider your purchase carefully. As we are a small festival run almost exclusively by volunteers we cannot provide refunds or exchanges on tickets.
- You are welcome to on sell, swap, donate or give away your ticket to others – if so you would need to give them written confirmation of the arrangement for us to provide them with their wristband.