San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
National Youth Week is the largest celebration for young people in Australia, where thousands of youth aged 12-25 get to share ideas, attend live events, and celebrate their contribution to the community.
This year there are going to be many opportunities for young people to get involved, particularly at our main event - YouthFest, at Paul Keating Park on Saturday 8 April.
Young people can volunteer for various events and activities:
* Meals on Wheels (starts 31 March)
* Belmore Amazing Race on 31 March from 3.30-7pm,
* Bankstown Adventure Challenge on 1 April between 12-4pm
* Touchy Footy Comp on 4 April from 4-8pm or by
* Assist with promotion of these events at Bankstown Central
If you want to get involved, sign up now or call 02 9796 1193 for more information.
Like us at www.facebook.com/youthweekbankstown
Save This Event
When & Where
The City Canterbury Bankstown
A new City of Canterbury Bankstown was announced by the NSW Government on 12 May 2016. The City of Canterbury Bankstown replaces the Bankstown and Canterbury Councils, and becomes the largest Council in NSW with 350,000 residents.
Council provides a number of arts, cultural, leisure, educational and recreational facilities and services for our community. These include:
- Multicultural services
- Aged and Disability services
- Community Directory services
- Community Safety
- Social Planning and networks
- Women and Children services
- Youth services