Actions and Detail Panel
2017 Igniting Leadership Program - Series 3
Wed., 30/08/2017, 9:00 am – Thu., 21/09/2017, 5:00 pm AEST
Are you ready to lead? Are you ready to transform yourself, your team and your organisation? Be inspired, challenged and supported to identify your key strengths and how you can best leverage them for leadership impact as you embark on your leadership journey.
The Igniting Leadership Program is your catalyst to explore the essentials of leadership; and gain the insights, critical skills, strategies and confidence to move from team member to effective leader for improved personal, team and organisational performance.
This five-day program explores the essentials of leadership and what it means to be an effective leader. Drawing on the experience of our expert facilitator, a range of dynamic guest speakers and a diverse group of peers in the room, you will examine:
- Leadership: Understand your current leadership style, strengths and areas for development; explore a range of leadership models and strategies and how to apply them
- Values and Motivation: Learn how to engage, motivate and lead teams effectively
- Change: Identify drivers and barriers to change, change management techniques and how to strengthen change initiatives for success
- Strategy: take a systems perspective; develop techniques to adapt, influence and drive strategy
- Communication: understand the basis of effective communication; improve your communication skills and ability to influence and motivate others; build your awareness of workplace relationships and learn how to identify and channel strengths of individuals and teams
- Networks: Understand the value of, and how to build, strategic professional networks.
- Wednesday 30 August 2017
- Thursday 31 August 2017
- Thursday 7 September 2017
- Friday 8 September 2017
- Thursday 21 September 2017
Booking fees apply. To pay via invoice, select ‘Other payment options’. For credit card payments, additional payment process fees will be applied.
Find out more on our website at leadershipvictoria.org
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or (03) 9651 6590
To keep up to date with news and event information at Leadership Victoria, subscribe to our email newsletter.
Date and Time
JJ Clark Room Level 1, Old Treasury Building
20 Spring Street
Melbourne, Victoria 3000